May 13, 2006

Nota Bene

1. I've added another blog to our Franciscan Blogroll, by a brother who calls himself True Preacher. It's a myspace blog, so I wasn't able to contact him (not having or wanting an account myself), so if you read this, brother, drop us a note.

2. Sr. Eva-Maria reminds us that today, the feast of Our Lady of Fatima, is the 25th anniversary of the attempt on the life of John Paul II.

3. Speaking of Fatima, the always thoughtful Paula brings up some hard but honest theological questions.

4. And finally, if you have ever appreciated fine irony or simple "reverse-psychology," you must check out "From the Depths," a hilarious (and unwitting) form of catechesis by Satan himself!

Enjoy.

1 comment:

PV said...

Friar Minor,following one of the links that you indicate in your post I read a sermon by Fr Cantalamessa.
Thanks. I like his sermons.I think that my Greek-Orthodox background has something to do with it.
And thanks for this post.:-).