With all of the discussion of presidential candidates here in the U.S.A., someone asked me if I would be voting pro-life when the election comes around. I said that I would, if there were a candidate. So if anyone knows of a real pro-life candidate for president of these United States, write me a comment and let me know.
In order to qualify, s/he must:
1. Be against all forms of abortion, at all stages and under all circumstances.
2. Be against all forms of capital punishment, and committed to helping us understand the absurdity of killing people in order to show that killing people is wrong.
3. Has never supported the "war" in Iraq, and is prepared to issue an apology to the world for allowing ourselves to be tricked into going to war by incorrect and misleading information.
4. Is committed to abolishing the illegal Guantanamo Bay detention camp.
5. Is committed to a plan for immigration reform that respects not only the sovereignty of our country, but also the basic right of families to seek a decent living.
6. Understands that the reform of the incarceration industry is necessary if we are to avoid the breakdown of our civilization and to finally overcome our legacy of institutionalized racism.
I reserve the right to add more conditions.